Wednesday, March 4, 2009

This hole, it was made for me.

Have you ever written a scathing review of an obviously stupid review from an inept reviewer?

Have you ever been enraged by the stupidity and ignorance of peoples opinions about things you like?

Well if you have, then you obviously need to restructure your priorities. But until that day comes: I bring you BAD REVIEWS! The blog for people who hate reviewers!

And now to address some obvious questions that I'm sure I'll be badgered with.

#1: This is fucking pointless, why are you doing this?

Because I can. Also because I have free time.

#2: What gives you the right to insult other peoples opinions?

What gives them the right to insult things I like?

#3: You know you aren't funny, right?

Your face is stupid.

#4: What makes you think your opinion is superior to mine or anyone else?

Because I have a blog.

#4.2: So do I.

Mine is better.


THAT IS ALL FOR NOW FOLKS.

STAY TUNED OR SOMETHING.

4 comments: